On 30/11/2019 06:31, Geoff Smith wrote:
https://github.com/get-iplayer/get_iplayer/wiki/release320to329#release323

Usual thanks to the maintainer.

We still seem to have lost some HVF modes, including the mode I use most often, hvfxsd. I have just tried to download the latest version of Click, --pid=m000c1dq

--info gives
modes: original: hvfhd1,hvfhd2,hvfhd3,dvfhd1,dvfhd2,dvfhd3,hvfsd1,hvfsd2,hvfsd3,
dvfsd1,dvfsd2,dvfsd3,dvfxsd1,dvfxsd2,dvfxsd3,hvfhigh1,hvfhigh2,
hvfhigh3,dvfhigh1,dvfhigh2,dvfhigh3,hvfxhigh1,hvfxhigh2,hvfxhigh3,
dvfxhigh1,dvfxhigh2,dvfxhigh3,dvflow1,dvflow2,dvflow3,subtitles1,subtitles2

I used dvfxsd but I got warnings from ffmpeg
[AVBSFContext @ 0x5587a5359a80] Warning: SPS NALU missing or invalid. The resulting stream may not play. [AVBSFContext @ 0x5587a5359a80] Warning: PPS NALU missing or invalid. The resulting stream may not play.