How can I download groups of programmes please? I'm trying this but its
not showing any programmes to get -

get_iplayer -g --force --pid-recursive
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/group/p01277qd

and it shows this -

get_iplayer -g --force --pid-recursive
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/group/p01277qd

get_iplayer v3.23, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
  This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use --warranty.
  This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
  conditions; use --conditions for details.

ERROR: Failed to download URL (3/3):
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01277qd.json
ERROR: Response: 404 Not Found
ERROR: Ignore this error if programme download is successful
WARNING: Failed to download JSON PID info:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01277qd.json
WARNING: Could not determine PID type (p01277qd). Trying to record PID directly.
Episodes:
get_iplayer - p01277qd, BBC iPlayer, p01277qd
INFO: 1 total programmes

ERROR: Failed to download URL (3/3):
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01277qd.json
ERROR: Response: 404 Not Found
ERROR: Ignore this error if programme download is successful
WARNING: Could not download programme metadata from
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01277qd.json
WARNING: No programmes are available for this PID with version(s): default

Thanks
Sharon.
DrugFacts = https://www.drugfacts.org.uk
Debian 10.1, fluxbox 1.3.7, emacs 26.3, org 9.3.1