Hi folks,

Normally I have a configured fileprefix of
"<nameshort><-senum><-episodeshort>" - however I recently started
fetching Numberblocks (my kid's current obsession) and they had no
"senum" series/episode value at all in the filenames.

If instead of using "<-senum>" I use specific series/episode numbers,
I get a series number but no episode.  For example:

get_iplayer --pid=m0007jym --force
--file-prefix="<nameshort>-s<00seriesnum>e<00episodenum><-episodeshort>"

gets me a file "Numberblocks-s04e-Fifty.mp4"

Is there some way to convince get_iplayer to understand or fake the
episode number? I suspect it's something at the BBC end, the episode
page at
https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0007jym/numberblocks-series-4-fifty
just shows names of episodes not numbers.  But they are still in the
same order as the episode list at
https://thetvdb.com/series/numberblocks/seasons/official/4

I can fix them by hand but that's tedious.  And without the "s04e23"
naming my plex won't get the episode titles right :(

- Korny