On 07/12/2021 06:39, David Taylor wrote:
Here is the script I'm trying to run.  It analyses two directories for their
total size and returns an output in a format suitable for MRTG.  Perhaps I
should just substitute Win64 for Win32?  I've only used Win32 before.

Folks,

Many thanks for the suggestions.

I adopted the easy way out.  As the Win32 bit was only required for the
GetTickCount, and as GetTickCount was used to derived the uptime, and as uptime
was not an essential part of the program's output, I simply removed the
unnecessary code and output a "0" instead which MRTG chooses to ignore.

I've left Get_iplayer alone so that any future installs should not be affected.

New release just installed, but not yet tested.

Cheers,
David
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-tay...@blueyonder.co.uk