Hi
Sorry I know this is very OT but i thought there might be a few people
here that might be able to help and possibly email me directly.
We have several blogs (using googles blogger) that my wife has created
over the years, but I want to create local copy's on my PC. I used the
following command.
wget --mirror --convert-links --adjust-extension --page-requisites
--no-parent http://xxxx.blogspot.com
and it created a full structure of the blog on my PC but it still
relies  on links to external websites for the images, can anybody
suggest how to get it to also download copy's of the all the images as
well?
Again sorry for the OT post but I have been going round in circles for a while.
Dave