Hi,

I am having difficulty downloading some of the Winter Olympics - it
seems to affect broadcasts that are from the red button / digital
channel. It ends up downloading small sound-only recordings - not even
sound for the whole episode

NB - My settings are set to record in FHD (full HD)

Examples programmes that won't download:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0blc3vb/winter-olympics-mixed-doubles-curling-great-britain-v-italy?seriesId=b00qfb83-424-day-1
https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0blc4sk/winter-olympics-shorttrack-speed-skating-mixed-relay-final?seriesId=b00qfb83-424-day-1
https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0bknsqp/winter-olympics-mixed-doubles-curling-great-britain-v-australia

Other Winter Olympics episodes download ok,, e.g. Today at the Games,
in full HD (1080)

It seems to me, Red Button recordings on iPlayer don't work, But TV
channel ones do

I use WebPVR and my recording quality settings are: fhd,hd,sd,web,mobile,high

Is there a way to report this bug?

Thanks
--
Paul Phillips