On 26/06/2022 14:27, Mark Carroll wrote:

On 26 Jun 2022, MacFH wrote:

Except the tournament was two weeks ago, and the other days are already
half-way to their expiry date, so 'soon' is beginning to look like 'never'!

'Never' is in fact correct.

I've sometimes had useful feedback or help from the BBC when mentioning
this kind of thing to them via the online feedback form stuff, sometimes
it's a rights issue but sometimes it's just a correctable slip-up at
their end. At least, they might be able to help far better than we:
if BBC iPlayer's not showing it, fair chance get-iplayer isn't either!

"Hi Mr [snip],

Thanks for contacting BBC iPlayer support about Day 3 of the Nottingham tennis.

Unfortunately, this cannot be made available on iPlayer due to technical difficulties.

We're very sorry for the inconvenience but we have now removed the Coming Soon label from the episode.

I wish I had better news for you but thanks for taking the time to let us know.

All the best,

[snip]"

One wonders what the 'technical difficulties' might be, given all the rest of the tournament, presumably created by the same staff using the same equipment, is available.