On Thu, 7 Sep 2023 14:09:20 -0400
Peter Kok <orderhis...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello -
>
> Is there a command line that would enable deletion / removal of one
> off / single entry PVR searches?  For instance, The Banksy Story -
> Omnibus 2, BBC Radio 4, m001p237, isn't available (never was), but
> continues to be part of the PVR Scheduler listing / programmes (as
> unfulfilled) in my instance.
>
> Any assistance would be most appreciated.

As you might have seen, there are a few ways to stop GiP from
downloading a program but I've had the same problem as you this
morning, albeit with a different radio programme. In my case it's The
Lazarus Heist. I've listened to all episodes and yet the BBC have seen
fit to issue Series 2 Episode 10 with another pid which is not
available and like you, isn't likely to be. So as you have the PID of
your offending programme, you could so as I do and simply mark it as
downloaded.

As you wanted a command line instruction it will be thus :-
get-iplayer --pid=m001p237 --mark-downloaded

Hope this helps

--
/ _/ _` \ V  V /  |  mailto:cdw_pcm...@the-walker-household.co.uk  |