On Sat, 2023-09-30 at 12:05 +0100, MrBrunes wrote:
> I've just realised that some of my historical downloads of TOTP are in
> SD or non-50fps HD but the download history doesn't seem to note the
> quality, so I need to force download them again. Since new programmes
> are currently made available each week (for 30d) I thought I could add
> "force 1" to the PVR search for that programme, but then this will
> obvs download files that are already in 50fps. Also it will keep
> downloading files each time they are made available.

If you want to keep the SD files but also have HD files, why not simply
specify that you want the HD files to be stored in a different folder to
the SD files?

See my comments below regarding your comment "Also it will keep
downloading files each time they are made available".

> I thought of deleting all the TOTP lines in download_history as that
> at least would prevent them from being downloaded again subsequently,
> but I don't know if this is an easy thing to do (can't see if my text
> editor can do this (Notepad++).

Haven't you got that round the wrong way? The download_history file
contains PIDs of the files you've downloaded so if you delete those PIDs
then it wouldn't prevent them from being downloaded again, it would in
fact force them to be downloaded again if you specify the PID of the
TOTP programme or the name as your search term.

The download_history file is a simple text file and can easily be edited
in Notepad++. Just be aware that the lines of text for each pid are
long.

--
/ _/ _` \ V  V /  |  mailto:cdw_pcm...@the-walker-household.co.uk  |