A great suggestion, thanks, but it's a little tougher with a keyword
search. I'm casting a wide net for topics that could show up in any
programme on any station. The catches might not always interest me,
but if that's the case, I'd rather not watch get_iplayer download six
identical uninteresting copies where one would be enough.