De: "Davide Manfredo" <manfredo.dav...@gmail.com>
À: "logari81" <logar...@googlemail.com>
Cc: "getfem-users" <getfem-users@nongnu.org>
Envoyé: Mardi 3 Décembre 2019 10:47:38
Objet: Re: Error in assembly string, maybe due to mesh definition

Goodmornig,

 Thank you for your reply, this is the output I get.

Error using gf_matlab
Error in getfem_generic_assembly.cc, line 9611 void
getfem::ga_node_analysis(const string&, getfem::ga_tree&,
const getfem::ga_workspace&, getfem::pga_tree_node,
bgeot::size_type, bgeot::size_type, bool, bool, int):
Error in assembly string

Error in gf_model_set (line 1381)
    gf_matlab('model_set', varargin{:});

Error in Branches (line 270)
    gf_model_set(md, 'add nonlinear generic assembly
    brick', mimLp,  'Div_uv.Test_pv', -1, 0, 0) %Dvv

Best regards,
Davide