On Wed, 27 Oct 1999, James Simmons wrote:

> Jon where can people downlaod the binary for the savage drive ryou wrote
> for Mesa-GGI.

        The Savage4 *KGI* driver is all torn apart right now.  And there
is no GGIMesa support.  So all I can give people right now is a Savage4
framebuffer device that only runs at 1024x768x16bpp |-/.  With a few
cleanups I could make it run at all resolutions, but only has the 2D
accelerations support for LibGGI.  The 3D support is there in the driver,
but without a GGIMesa target it won't do anyone much good.

Jon

---
becoming one with God.'
        - Scientist G. Richard Seed