>From what I was told from David Miller that its possible to change modes
on a sparc but he always uses the boot prompt to change the mode. Is it
possible to change the mode via boot prompt after boot time?

James Simmons                                                      (o_
fbdev/gfx developer                                      (o_  (o_ //\
http://www.linux-fbdev.org                              (/)_ (/)_ V_/_
http://linuxgfx.sourceforge.net