On Sun, 19 Dec 1999, Firstname Lastname wrote:
> I'm guessing someone changed the "mode" structure a while back, and the hga
> driver never got updated.  i can't even find where it gets defined.  Can
> anyone help?

You're right on the money.  "text" was changed to "dpp", but there are some
caveats about exactly what to change because the meanings were changed.  If you
have cvs, I'd go back -- jeeze about 1.5 years I think -- and look at the diffs
in vga.c.  Hopefully the logs are still intact.  hga.c may be so old a rewrite
might not be a bad idea, though.