>Okay, now something serious.
>
>I want to know if there are enough people seriously interested in a
>meeting (i.e. are thinking about coming) for me to organise something.
>
>Please let me know if you are interested to come, (maybe with some
>comments on time, date, place, etc..) so I can consider what to do.

I'm not shure how many americans are interested, but I wanted to throw out a
idea.  If some were un-interested in traveling to europe, the americans
could have their own workshop at the same time, then tie the 2 workshops
together through the net, (irc, ztalk, etc...).

Same goes for any country that's suffiecently far away, that has more then
one developer interested in going.

Corey