Sorry, but direct mail bounces, so I try via the list ...

Hi Vesna !

> Is the Permedia 2 AGP board (or not)?

It is. Though it is as well available for straight PCI.

> Meaning, if I find it, I can use it in my Pentium 75V+
> (which is not MMX and motherboard and chipset havenot idea about AGP bus) -
> It is PCI, isn't it?

Both versions are available.

> P.S. I have sent you some mail previously, about using "off-screen"
> video-memory with libGGI, have you receive it? (Load bmp to offscreen and
> than move then with ggiCopy)

Yeah - very busy at the moment. Will have a look at all lengthy stuff later.

CU, Andy

= Andreas Beck                    |  Email :  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> =