On Tue, 25 Jan 2000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 25, 2000 at 01:18:06AM -0700, teunis wrote:
> > http://www.geocities.com/winterlion/index.html
> > -> they have a problem when I ftp the index.html in *sigh*.
> [~]$ tar zxvf ggiplay.tgz
> ..
> ggiplay/libmpeg2/video/reconstruct.c
> ggiplay/libmpeg2/video/motion.c
> ggiplay/libmpeg2/video/mmxidct.S
> tar: Skipping to next header

Okay, I've re-uploaded.
Anyways, folks - mpegs have a problem with colours on my machine.  For
some reason I can't compile the MMX capabilities either.  (libmpeg2 is
from xmovie-1.2; http://heroine.linuxbox.com - source for quicktime as
well :)

If anyone spots anything odd, let me know.  I've got a few low-priority
bugs (potential lost messages in video queue mostly) but it seems to work
for me.  I don't like Enlightenment Sound Daemon now.   It's adding noise
and occasionally crashing on startup.

And if anyone has any ideas on how to profile a multithreaded app, let me
know :)

Sorry 'bout all that.  I've got this slight tendency to write uploads so
if at first you don't succeed, try try again.  And for some reason I can't
access my own web page?  huh?  I could yesterday.  But I can still upload
- I guess they'll figure this out.
(http://www.geocities.com/winterlion/index.html)

G'day, eh? :)
        - Teunis