Anyways, I've just uploaded a new one.

If any of you people actually looked at it, this one's more efficient.  It
now plays quicktime/linux movies without a prob on my Celeron-366.  And
it'll play mp3's and the -audio- portion of MPEG-2's without too many
probs.  MPEG-2 audio/video are still unplayable.  *sigh*.  Well, they'll
play but break up....  and video's still broken.

And it seems to crash on exit and I don't know why, other than it's
nonfatal now...

If anyone can help or give me feedback -please- do.
My next goal is to split off the renderer/IO into a seperate process.
Then I'm going to add modules for systems other than GGI.  ie SDL. Which
doesn't support GGI on my system.  Maybe after I get X working..

I don't know if any of you are interested in quicktime/linux though.  I
have a videoeditor (broadcast 2000) and a TV capture card so I've been
recording my own videos (mostly old music videos) with it...

G'day, eh? :)
        - Teunis