> I have 3 monitors running with 3 graphics cards in my computer now, using
> the framebuffer devices.  however, my first card is lame, and i want the
> console moved over to /dev/fb1.  how do i go about doing this?

con2fbmap is what you need:

[devel@hades util]$ con2fbmap
Usage: con2fbmap console [framebuffer]

If you don't have it, get a GGI snapshot. It contains it under kgi/util.

> would this be the broken link to nixterm?

That could of course also be used (especially together with cube3d :-)).

The link is broken ? Andrew could you check ?

CU, ANdy

--
= Andreas Beck                    |  Email :  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> =