[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Christoph Egger) writes:

> On 16 Apr 2000, Marcus Sundberg wrote:
> > > 2. Why is it always called 3 times?
> >
> > It isn't, it depends on the mode and the target.
>
> Well, in my case it is.

No, it isn't, as your log shows.

> I have attached an output of GGI_DEBUG=255. Perhaps you can see, why
> _default_error() is always called 3 times and which functions are lacked
> by any used sublib...

_default_error() is not called in SetMode for the X target.
For the sub target It's called 4 times in SetMode, because
ggiSetDisplayFrame, ggiSetReadFrame, ggiSetOrigin and ggiSetWriteFrame
are not implemented.

//Marcus
        Marcus Sundberg        | http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mackan
       Stockholm, Sweden       |   E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]