[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I can't figure out how to use db to prevent flickering.
>
> I create a visual with 2 frames, associate a ggimesa context to it.
> I want to render openGL and then use ggiPuts on the visual.

We had the same trouble six months ago when we tried to set up berlin
on /dev/fb for a conference. As far as I can tell Jon faked double buffering
simply by letting both pointers point to the same buffer. I don't know
whether this has changed since. I'd really like to get real double buffering
too. I'd like to present berlin in June at the conference in Stuttgart without
X but I need a working ggimesa for that...
Jon, I hope you read that :)

Regards,        Stefan

Stefan Seefeld
Departement de Physique