Hi everybody,

as you know, berlin uses MesaGGI as a rendering backend.
With the lates change in the GGI internal API, however,
MesaGGI doesn't compile any more. What can be done about
that ?
Luckily for us, we have a second rendering backend, based
on libart. However, there are still some features missing
(textures among others) so I would really like to be able
to run with MesaGGI. It would be a shame if all the work
(on MesaGGI as well as our GLDrawingKit) would go into oblivion !

Any help is as always highly appreciated,

Stefan

Stefan Seefeld
Departement de Physique
Universite de Montreal