On Tue, 27 Jun 2000, Andreas Beck wrote:

> > Its layout has changed from Mesa standard CVS.
>
> Hmm - I posted a patch a while ago - did noone commit it ? I thought someone
> here maintains it or at least has write access to the Repo.

        Nope.  I spent several days exchanging e-mail with Brian and the
SourceForge admins, trying to determine why I can't commit to Mesa CVS.
Looks like the problem is my account, and the SF people were singularly
unhelpful, and the problem remains unresolved.

> > I've added a null, so it's ggiExtensionLoadDL(vis,<data>,args,NULL,NULL)
> > That right?
>
> No. More changes are required. Please look up my patch in the archives.

        I still have your patch in my inbox, on the off chance that I'll
be able to commit it someday....

---
becoming one with God.'
        - Scientist G. Richard Seed