> is it possible to draw filled polygons in ggi?

I think the libart extensions should do that. I have implemented
accelerated solid triangles for my Permedia2 based card, but AFAIk this
isn't used by the libart extension yet. However you can of course
connect to that functionality "manually".

> e.g. triangles filled with a solid color would be
> sufficient but it should be fast.

The HW-drawing I have should be reasonably fast. Don't know about LibArt,
but I don't think people would use it if it was horribly slow.

CU, Andy

--
= Andreas Beck                    |  Email :  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        =