My motivation for having a separate repository is that I can check it
out and work on it without having to check out the whole GHC.

At the moment base and ghc-prim are used by the name-resolving compiler
http://haskell-suite.github.io/haskell-names/

Roman

* Simon Peyton-Jones <simo...@microsoft.com> [2013-06-10 07:42:19+0000]