From: ghc-devs [mailto:ghc-devs-boun...@haskell.org] On Behalf Of Sophie Taylor
Sent: 15 September 2014 08:31
To: ghc-devs@haskell.org
Subject: Preliminary proposal: Monoidal categories in base and proc notation
support

Hi everyone.

I am working on a proposal for some additions to the base library and some
modifications to GHC in the same style as the do notation support for
Applicatives. It is still very much a work in progress, but any
input/constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated; this is the first
one of these I've written.

Here is the proposal in its current form:
http://blog.spacekitteh.moe/posts/new-monoidal-cats.html

Thanks,
Sophie Taylor