Are there any updates on 8.0.2? Thanks!

To put things in the perspective of yesod-based commercial GHC users:
Due to #12130, GHC 8 is useless to us until 8.0.2. So for us this is
the most important GHC release in years.

In our particular case, our products are now being held back in very
concrete ways, because there are some critical libraries we can no
longer update. The ecosystem has moved on to GHC 8, and we have been
left behind.

In anticipation of the release, and after the delay in the RC builds,
we are now trying to compile GHC from source on multiple platforms
just so that we can already start on all the infrastructure work we
need to do for this major upgrade. That way we hopefully will be able
to sprint from the gate as soon as there is an actual release. But
obviously we would prefer to use RC builds for that.

Thanks to all on the GHC team for all your great work!
Yitz