From: Simon Peyton Jones via ghc-devs
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 22:38
To: ghc-devs@haskell.org
Subject: Aargh! Windows build is broken AGAIN

I really wish I did not have to be the Windows integration server.
Currently, from a clean build of HEAD, I’m getting
libraries\base\GHC\Event\TimerManager.hs:62:3: error:
     error: #error not implemented for this operating system
     # error not implemented for this operating system
I’d revert something if I could, but I can’t see what to revert.  Help, please!

ghc-devs mailing list