> (did you intend to send two identical links?)
No :-) The branches should be js-hoopl-cleanup-v1 and js-hoopl-cleanup-v2

> Yes, the end result would be the same - I'm merely asking what would be
> preferred by GHC devs (i.e., I don't know how fine grained patches to GHC
> usually are).
I don't think this should be visible in your final patch. In a perfect world
each repositrory
commit shouyld provide exactly one functionality - not more and not less. So
your final patch
should not reflect intermediate steps you took to implement some functionality
because they are
not really relevant. For the purpose of development and review it is fine to
have a branch with
lots of small commits but before merging you should just squash them into one.

Politechnika Łódzka
Lodz University of Technology

Treść tej wiadomości zawiera informacje przeznaczone tylko dla adresata.
Jeżeli nie jesteście Państwo jej adresatem, bądź otrzymaliście ją przez pomyłkę
prosimy o powiadomienie o tym nadawcy oraz trwałe jej usunięcie.

This email contains information intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient or if you have received this message in
please notify the sender and delete it from your system.

ghc-devs mailing list