George Colpitts <george.colpi...@gmail.com> writes:

> Thanks Ben. When you have a chance it would be good to update the status
> page <https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Status/GHC-8.2.1> wrt what we
> will be getting, specifically will Backpack be in 8.2.1

Hi George,

I just reviewed the status page and cleaned a few things up. Otherwise it looks
up to date.

Regarding Backpack, all of the major pieces are currently in the tree
and will be present in 8.2. It would be great if users could play these
bits in -rc1; there has been a steady stream of fixes from Edward in the
past weeks, so there is no doubt more work to do here and it would be
great to find issues before the final release if possible.

Edward: Do you think you could add some details to the Backpack entry on
the status page?

Cheers,

- Ben