Hello,
I'm currently having an issue submitting my first code review. I recently
registered on Phabricator and tried to send my first code review through
the web interface. However, Harbormaster is failing to build it with the
following error in the lease: Couldn't find remote ref. When searching
on Google for this error, I found indications that it's related to Drydock
not managing to push the changes to the staging area, likely due to a
bad SSH key or git URL for arcanist. Could the SSH key issue also apply
when using the web interface?Hoping to read from you soon, I wish you
a very good day.
Yours sincerely,ARJANEN Loïc