Hello!

I’m trying to use GHC as a library. And my goal is to be able to gather
information about where each function or data type came from. I’ve started by
simply calling `getNamesInScope` function and observing its result. Here is my
code:

* Main.hs: https://lpaste.net/9026688686753841152
<https://lpaste.net/9026688686753841152>

And here is the code for my test modules:

* test/X.hs: https://lpaste.net/6844657232357883904
<https://lpaste.net/6844657232357883904>
* test/Y.hs: https://lpaste.net/8673289058127970304
<https://lpaste.net/8673289058127970304>

Unfortunately, my implementation doesn't work since I’m not very familiar with
GHC API.
And I see the following errors after executing my `Main.hs` file (I’m using
ghc-8.2.2):

* error messages: https://lpaste.net/3316737208131518464
<https://lpaste.net/3316737208131518464>

Could you please point me to places or parts of GHC API or some documentation
about module dependencies and how to make ghc see imports of other modules? I
can’t find simple and small enough usage example of this part of the library.

Thanks in advance,
Dmitrii Kovanikov