Phyx <loneti...@gmail.com> writes:

> Right,
>
> I think seems to be a bug in the script that wasn't noticed before.
>
> On line 40 there are () missing around the condition. So it's checking both
> URLs i think.
>
> The download to Haskell.org succeeds but the msys2 one fails since that
> package is gone.
>
> The whole thing after the || needs to be in ().
>
> This would need to be fixed in that branch but the tag won't move.
>
> Any ideas here Ben?

I'm not sure what you mean by "the tag won't move". Could you clarify?

Regardless, I do see that some parens are needed here. I have opened
#18821 to track this.

For what it's worth, the download script was revamped in GHC 8.10 so I
don't think there is anything needed on master or ghc-8.10.

Cheers,

- Ben