Hi all,

Since we are in the final weeks of preparation before the 9.2 branch it
would be appreciated if we could refrain from pushing work that
isn't either a bug-fix or release-critical feature starting next week,
especially where the work requires coordination across submodules.

At the moment we have quite a backlog in the merge queue, with a number
of dependent patches touching submodules. Consequently, I am a tad
worried that the three weeks of runway that we currently have may prove
to be insufficient unless we try to keep the merge traffic down.

I suggest that we set the milestone of non-release-critical patches to
%9.4.1 instead of assigning @marge-bot to allow merging to easily
proceed after the branch is cut.

Cheers,

- Ben