Hi devs,

I've just posted
https://discourse.haskell.org/t/proposal-an-issue-tracker-for-better-error-messages/2498

<https://discourse.haskell.org/t/proposal-an-issue-tracker-for-better-error-messages/2498>,
 a description of an idea to create an issue tracker dedicated only to error
messages. My hope is that the tracker is used to boil issues users have with
error messages down to a concrete suggestion for a wording change -- and that
only when we have that concrete suggestion will a ticket be made on the GHC
tracker.

What do we think here of this idea? If you have a thought about the overall
idea, I invite you to comment on Discourse; if you have a thought about GHC's
response to this, this list seems like the best venue.

Thanks,
Richard