On 27 Dec 2013, at 2:46 am, Torsten Meißner <tors...@meissneronline.net> wrote:

> default_pathes.ads:29:80: (style) this line is too long
> gnatmake: "default_pathes.ads" compilation error
> make: *** [ghdl_mcode] Error 4
>
> Maybe this can be workaround by building ghdl in a shorter directory path,
> will try this next.

I know the gcc version of ghdl will bomb out if you have a space in the path to
a tool.  I changed my login name to suit.

The warning as error bit is including style warnings which includes an 80
column limit and no trailing spaces before and end of line.  Tristan has gotten
all the latter out of the source code I think.  The line length is dependent on
where you build from.