On Thu, Jun 08, 2000 at 04:42:18PM +0530, Gunjan Kapoor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> thanks for the tip. however, the gimp-comment parasite does not seem to
> work with gifs. i've tried it with other file formats (apart from gifs)
> and it worked fine. what could be the problem.

This is strange, the code is there (and seems to work here). However,
I just found (and fixed) a bug in that the gif plug-in expected a
zero-terminated string there at all times (still not right, I would expect
the comment to be an opaque binary object, if the format supports it).

Did you include a terminating zero when setting gimp-comment?