On Wed, Jun 14, 2000 at 11:01:42PM +0200, Roberto Marabini wrote:
>    I am writting a plug-in. This plug-in needs to know the display
> dimensions. A possible way to get them is to use the gdk functions
> gdk_screen_width and gdk_screen_height but I guess gimp has already get
> those values.

I don't recall seeing seeing any functions like these in gimp, and
frankly, I can't think of a reason why it _would_ store them.  If your
process wants to know the dimensions of the screen, why is that gimp's
business, and not gdk's?  What's wrong with using the gdk functions
anyway?

--
Kevin Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | OpenPGP encryption welcome here
Plug-ins: They make GIMP do stuff.  http://gimp-plug-ins.sourceforge.net/