On Mon, Jul 31, 2000 at 09:29:01PM -0400, Robert L Krawitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Any suggestions?  Is Red Hat broken, or is it our configure script?

Obviously, if gimptool is missing the rpm source (e.g. the distro) is
broken, as is the usual case.

You might want to find out where the rpms come from. There are myriads of
gimp rpms, all with different contents, so the users with missing gimptool
might have a (broken) redhat while the users with gimptool might have
installed a third-party rpm. Or vice versa.