At 16:02 05.02.01 +0100, Michael Natterer wrote:
>Hans Breuer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>> >

>Coming back to your real problem: before we started to restructure the
>libgimp stuff, those widgets were linked statically into the GIMP, so
>it's probably the best idea to continue to do so for Win32.  Maybe you
>can do some Makefile voodoo and send a patch ?

Maybe it could be done by makefile tweaking, but it seems to be more
simple to *really* dynamically link the 11 missing function at runtime;
and actually it was :-)
I've learned today, that this is a common feature of the ELF binaries,
but on win32 the exporting library needs to be known at link time;
or needs some additional coding ...

Gimp 1.3 and it's plug-ins are now running again under win32!

... could send a patch, but I even could directly commit to cvs,
if my previous patch get's absolution ...
I'm assuming the list isn't really interested, how Micro$oft makefiles
do look like ...

Have Fun,
        Hans