hello
   I'm a gimp user??and I've used gimp from 2.8.xx, I see 2.10.10 is better
than before??but the non-destructive edit is not come yet.
   I think non-destructive edit is a very important function in photo
manipulation, and...Krita can do it..just soso...but it's based on Qt, so may
can not be refered...
   but today I found a opensource software named photoflow, It's writed by gtk
too. And its curve, hue  tools ,balabla..process speed is quick than gimp, most
important, It's a  non-destructive edit in photo. So, may gimp can learn from
its code in non-destructive edit?
   thanks

totomato