On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 8:56 PM, Mike Daugherty
<mikeandsara.daughe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am looking for something like gimp that can actually be website based so
> users can use gimp right inside my website to edit print templates, add text
> and additional images etc. and then submit it directly to us. Anyone have
> any clues?
> Thanks,
>
> Mike & Sara Daugherty
> mikeandsara.daughe...@gmail.com

Gimp already does this. You don't need Gimp to be web based. You can
simply use File -> Open Location -> http address from your local
machine, to edit an image on the Web. If the user has write
permissions to the site, I suppose they can save it right back.

BTW, why is this posted to the developer list? Perhaps you want some
gimpusers group?