Dear Sir,
I apologise, in advance, if this is the wrong e-mail address to use, but I confess to finding the GIMP lists rather confusing. Please forward this to the most appropriate GIMP developer.

The reason for writing: I have just seen this most interesting site that shows the results of a new processing algorithm for picture enhancement. The results are impressive indeed! So it occurs to me that your already excellent GIMP programme may one day have an extra plugin.

Link: http://www.wisdom.weizmann.ac.il/~vision/SingleImageSR.html

If you have already heard of this, then please do excuse the interruption.

Thanking you for your hard work,
David Thurgood