Hi Kevin,

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 8:57 AM, Kevin Cozens <ke...@ve3syb.ca> wrote:
> On 13-09-16 12:31 PM, Jehan Pagès wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 5:58 PM, Srihari Sriraman <tec...@visishta.net>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> http://sriharisriraman.in/blog/2013/09/15/gimp-tito/
>

> The email would have been better if you stated what you wanted people to
> collaborate on instead of just giving a one line URL. A message like that
> looks a bit like SPAM.

I agree with you on that one. He could have done a better presentation by email.

>> That would be nice to have a feature request on the GIMP bugtracker
>

> The GIMP developers have stated in the past the feature requests should be
> discussed on the mailing list before being added to the bug tracking system.
> Has the project in mind already been discussed on the developer list?

The linked page states that the feature has been discussed on IRC and
Mitch (maintainer of GIMP) already gave his green light (of course it
could be a lie, but I think such a huge one would be spotted sooner or
later). And me, as another (minor) GIMP developer, asked him
consequently to open a feature request. So I think that is enough for
this to happen. :-)

Jehan