Hi jEsuSdA,

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 5:08 AM, jEsuSdA 8) <lis...@jesusda.com> wrote:
> El 05/11/13 16:59, scl escribió:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> Jakub Steiner answered me.
>> He and Barbara Muraus (the other icon designer who
>> created the ArtLibre icon set) are ok with relicensing
>> it under the GPLv3. We agreed to mention their names
>> in the sources.
>>
>> Jehan, if you have planned to work on this, please
>> let me know to save us from duplication of work ;-)
>>
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> Sven
>

> Great news, Sven!
>
> If you need any help I can give you, please let me know.

Today I've wanted to actually check the theme and see how it is, other
than as a screenshot. Your archive found in
http://www.jesusda.com/files/symbolic-gimp.7z is the last version?
Also it looks like it comprises only the icons for the light
background theme, doesn't it?
Where are the original light icons for a dark background theme?

Regards,

Jehan