On Monday, December 2, 2013, 0:25:11, Jehan Pagès wrote:

> Could whoever has admin right on this Sourceforge project add like a
> big red message or something saying all these installers are old and
> this page deprecated and redirect them to the new installer page?

Unfortunately, there isn't much that can be done with the project
pages.

> 2) Also the page http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net has been updated with
> a link to gimp.org and a message. Nevertheless if you were to browse
> and go to the FAQ page, the "Download" button would be bad again and
> link to the old Sourceforge page, which is wrong:
> http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/faq.html

I removed the Project page and Releases links from FAQ. The Download
page already links to gimp.org.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >

If you're feeling good, don't worry. You'll get over it.
       -- Boling's Postulate