Hi all,

(evil top quoting because I don't really know where to start replying)

I really don't know where the problem is here.

Peter, when we spoke in Berlin last time we discussed tito aka menu
search, the outcome was:

- it's not even visible by default
- it has a shortcut that pops up a simple search entry
- as you enter text, you essentially search all the text
  associated with menu items and their actions
- you select an item, done

It was pretty much our agreement that it's an unobtrusive
additional way to find stuff in our huge menu forest, for
people who have a text based memory rather than one that
easily remembers menu locations. It's also good for people
who prefer to use the keyboard instead of a menu. There are
simply not enough shortcuts, let alone mental capacity to
remember potential shortcuts for all menu items.

It's basically what gnome shell does: enter activity mode,
enter some text, press return, done.

Now this is exactly what the current state of the implementation
already is (alomst), it just needs a little fine tuning.

Sorry but I'm really confused.

Regards,
--Mitch