Joao,

I would like to comment that this suggestion seems like it would be a real
enhancement for gimp.  I did a writeup on combining commands for the
current / older version of gimp using the python interface at:
http://www.gimp.org/tutorials/Automate_Editing_in_GIMP/. The tutorial talks
about combining commands, and in the second part orgainizing them into
workflows. It may be possible to use it as a prototype or the start of a
list of possibilities.  As I have not really been tracking the GEGL
development, I can't offer any to the point comments, but I am sure wishing
you luck with this idea.

Stephen Kiel

Stephen Kiel
26602 Strafford