Hi,

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 5:30 PM, Pat David <patda...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I can't add much to the color discussion, but at least I can offer up just
> about any of my images as RAW for any testing (just about everything I
> shoot is cc-by-sa usually).  If anyone finds one of mine they would like,
> just let me know and I'd be happy to provide the camera raw file.

I was actually gonna suggest to perhaps ask you, in particular for the
"nice set of pictures of people's faces, young to old, male and
female, of diverse skin colors." since I know you like to shoot
people. That may be a start.
Since you forgot to add a link to your photos (maybe out of
humility?), here they are: https://www.flickr.com/photos/patdavid

Unfortunately I am about the same for the actual color discussion
part, and I'm not sure which photos are the best for
color/printer/algorithms/other tests, but I can for instance host the
test suite photos. Maybe under testimages.libreart.info or some
similar URL. So I suggest that if someone on this thread thinks that
this or that photo is interesting, tell me, and I'll make a test page
gathering raw photos. With time, I think we should be able to gather a
good suite of standard copyleft test photos.

Jehan