On 03/17/2015 02:51 PM, Joseph Bupe wrote:

Ok Alex, the progress bar in the link below is what I am referring to. It
appears between every tweak on the Cage transform tool.

Link: http://s4.postimg.org/qqlkwjx4t/snapshort.png

I just feel it's too disruptive because I have to halt and wait for the
progress bar to run every single tweak.

Everything works faster on a smaller image.

Unlike simpler edits like Curves, currently the transform tools don't save a record as a recallable transform.

Let's say you open a smaller version of the image and make the cage transform. Could the transform steps be recorded and then "replayed" on the full-size image? Or would coding something like this be just as complicated as making the transform faster in the first place?

gimp-developer-list mailing list